Are you willing to spend 10 minutes each day fighting for our constitutional rights and freedoms?
In 1776, our founders declared independence from England and the totalitarian authority of its monarchy. In victory, the thirteen colonies created a separate nation very different in concept from the European model. Our Constitution prohibited the granting of titles of nobility and created a central government of limited power, vesting authority instead in the states and their citizens. The Constitution further empowered individual sovereignty by protecting one’s private property rights, the totality of which included one’s land, home, and possessions, as well as the work of one’s hands, the ideas of one’s mind, and one’s life.
Our Constitution is so critical to our individual freedom that elected officials, military officers, and many others routinely take the following oath:
“I, (state your name), having been appointed a (rank) in the United States (branch of service), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the office upon which I am about to enter. So help me God.”
America had and still has many foreign enemies whose identities are well-known. Nevertheless, for the first 120 years of history, this country prospered and grew to be a powerful and wealthy nation.
In the early 20th Century, domestic enemies launched an attack on the Constitution and our basic freedoms that continues today. The goal of these enemies, the arrogant uber-wealthy elitists, is to establish worldwide socialist governance in which the rights and liberty of the individual are severely restricted or abolished forever. These elitists scored impressive victories in 1913 with the 16th Amendment (Income Tax), 17th Amendment (direct election of Senators), and the Federal Reserve, all approved by treachery and deceit. The FDR administration instituted multiple socialist legislative programs, most of which are unconstitutional but were upheld by a Supreme Court blackmailed into subservience.
Since then, these enemies have gained control of newspapers and the media, shattered the structure of the American family, destroyed Judeo-Christian morality, wreaked havoc on our economy with big government regulation and enslaving social programs, perpetrated the hoax of global warming, attacked the gun ownership and the 2nd Amendment, and brainwashed two generations of children to believe their socialist global utopian lies.
Why did we not recognized what was happening? At first, this socialist agenda was hidden behind the “Cloak of Benevolence” . . . it’s for the children, it’s for the poor, it’s for the sick, it’s for the best. Today, as we see the changes taking place, it is brazenly out in the open. The ends justify the means, and America’s course was set on a downward spiral toward totalitarian control of the individual.
The Trump victory put them on notice that there are vast numbers of Americans who don’t live on the east or west coasts and who still believe in the true American Dream.
We cannot, however, sit back and expect them to fold up their tents and surrender their anti-American goals. Now, more than ever, we must speak out with greater force and conviction.
My guest on Freedom Forum Radio is George Brenner from Scottsdale, Arizona, promoting what should be an important tool in our arsenal to take back our nation.
It’s all about a website: Domestic-Enemies.com
Frustrated? Angry? Furious? So am I.
As you read this, our once-great nation is slipping further into the abyss of Fascist Democratic-Socialism, Oligarchy, and Tyranny. The arrogant elitists, international bankers, and domestic traitors that make up the “Deep State Shadow Government” are winning their hundred-year war against free market capitalism, property rights, and individual freedom.
Like you, I have tried the two-party political route, supporting and voting for candidates who promised to uphold the Constitution.
Like you, I have held my nose and voted for the lesser of two evils when both candidates were dishonest, untrustworthy, and worthless.
Like you, I have wasted my vote by casting it for candidates of minor political parties with the right message who had absolutely no chance of winning election.
Like you, I joined groups of concerned citizens and Tea Party groups in an attempt to influence the electoral process and elected public officials.
If we want to have any chance of preserving true freedom for our children and grandchildren, we must take this battle to the next level NOW.
It is time to publically call out and confront anyone, anywhere, in any position of power or influence, high or low, federal, state, or local whose plan and agenda is to steal our property, our natural law rights, and our freedom.
We still do have the First Amendment Right of Free Speech to petition the government for a redress of grievances. Just remember – they consider burning the American Flag and riding a bike naked through downtown Seattle an act of “free speech”.
That is what “Domestic Enemies of Freedom” is about.
Go to Domestic Enemies of Freedom, register, subscribe, and read the articles. The website then provides you with direct links and contact information so you can write a response and deliver feedback to people, politicians, schools, companies, or the media when their actions are contrary to the principles and laws on which our nation was founded. These are the DOMESTIC ENEMIES who intend to destroy our nation.
With one single mouse click, you can let them know that their actions are unacceptable, that you are mad as Hell and that you will not take it anymore.
Dr. Dan’s guest on Freedom Forum Radio this weekend is George Brenner from Scottsdale, Arizona, promoting what should be an important tool in our arsenal to take back our nation, Domestic Enemies of Freedom.
Part one of this two-part interview begins Saturday and Sunday, March 3-4, on WJRB 95.1 FM and streamed live over the Internet. Part two airs Saturday and Sunday, March 10-11. All programs are available by podcast following air time here.
Click here to read: Protecting Consumers’ Access to Credit Act, Connect to Congress, and Black History Month.
|NORTH KOREAN THREAT
Since taking office, President Trump has confronted the North Korean dictator unlike any President in decades. And just recently, the governments of North and South Korea have had direct talks for the first time in 9 years. Despite this development, the Trump administration will continue to maintain pressure on the rogue regime. President Trump recently met with North Korean defectors, and Vice President Pence announced in Japan that the United States “will soon unveil the toughest and most aggressive round of economic sanctions on North Korea ever.” This is a President who will remain ever vigilant about this threat until he fulfills his ultimate goal of a completely denuclearized North Korea.
President Trump’s dedication to angel families – those who have lost loved ones to violent criminal illegal immigrants – is stronger than ever, as the illegal immigration debate takes center stage. This week, President Trump hosted a White House conference on the scourge of violence perpetrated by MS-13 nationwide and signed a Presidential Memorandum that establishes the National Vetting Center. The center will identify individuals seeking to enter the US who represent a threat to our national security, border security, homeland security, or public safety. President Trump will take every step possible to protect all American families from such heinous violence in the future.
At the State of the Union address last week, President Trump asked Democrats to join him in standing up for America. What did they do? They just sat there…and sat there….and sat there. That’s why we highlighted the Democrats’ disgraceful acts of disrespect in our latest campaign ad. And while they sat in protest of helping all Americans, a whopping 75% of the country supported the President’s State of the Union address, including his call for unity. The President is undeterred as usual, and won’t let anything stand in the way of our success as a country…including sitting Democrats! Watch the ad by clicking here.
|THE PAYCHECK PRESIDENT
Have you looked at your paycheck lately? It’s February, which means that hard-working Americans will now be able to see their tax cut pay raise for the first time. The President traveled to Cincinnati this week to deliver the great news about our booming economy and the growing impact of his historic tax cuts. This presidential visit occurred as more and more American companies are reporting new bonuses, wage increases, and billions of dollars of investments in our economy, as a direct result of the President’s tax cuts. And no, we’re still not still not tired of winning yet!
Gellerreport.com – Day Zero is rapidly approaching in Cape Town, South Africa. When Day Zero arrives, Cape Town will become the world’s first major city to run out of water. The people of Cape Town should blame South Africa’s corrupt government. The government of South Africa has chosen to appease the anti-Semitic BDS movement, and its growing Muslim population, by refusing to accept any help from Israel. Despite Israel being the world leader (by far) in water recycling, water preservation, water desalination, and drip irrigation, South Africa’s government has stubbornly refused to work with Israel. Pro-jihad President Jacob Zuma, who has ties to Hamas, would rather watch his citizens die of thirst before accepting help from Israel.
Israel, a country that is over 60 percent desert, is now the world’s preeminent water power. Israel has proudly shared its water expertise and technology with 150 countries, including many Muslim-majority countries in Africa. Israel’s water expertise has also been invaluable to Asia, particularly in countries such as India, China, and Vietnam. In late 2015, dozens of ecologists from 10 Latin American countries came to Israel to learn about Israel’s mastery of desalination and drip irrigation. In the United States, Israel’s cooperation with California, Nevada, Colorado, and many other states, has produced incredible results. Even the “Palestinian” Authority has benefited when working with Israel on water conservation. Israel has also provided water technology and training to Egypt and Jordan.
Click here to read more.
President Trump delivers his first State of the Union address, followed by the Democratic response from Representative Joe Kennedy III, as well as viewer calls and reaction from lawmakers.
Click here to watch video.
FEE – Erosion of the rule of law and various civil liberties are causing the world to be a less free, less prosperous place.
The Cato Institute has, in cooperation with the Canadian Fraser Institute and the German “Friedrich-Naumann Stiftung für die Freiheit,” assembled a comprehensive 396-page report on human freedom in the world. Overall, governments worldwide have reduced the level of freedom in recent years.
The Link between Individual Liberty and Prosperity
Freedom of movement, expression, and information, as well as the rule of law, have seen the largest decreases since 2008.
Since 2008, the global Human Freedom Index (HFI) has gone down to 6.93/10 from 7.05/10. According to Ian Vasquez and Tanja Porčnik, who drafted the report, important factors for the score were performances in the categories regarding individual and civil liberties, as well as economic liberty. When it comes to the latter, the researchers point out that the individual liberty is very much linked to economic prosperity: the freest countries show a higher GDP per capita ratio compared to those with very low levels of individual freedom. Hong Kong, which ranks second in Cato’s Human Freedom Index, is a noticeable exception on this point.
Click here to read more.
Click here to read complete document on White House Immigration and Border Security
Washington, D.C. – Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) spoke on the House floor on Thursday night, urging the House Intelligence Committee to release the classified four-page memo revealing alleged surveillance abuses in the U.S. government:
“Thank you, Mr. Speaker. As many of you know, we have had a Russian narrative that’s been going on because of an infamous dossier. And while there’s been much reported on it, I can tell you that the Intel Committee has been fast at work, and Chairman Nunes has been doing outstanding work, to get to the truth for the American people.
Today, I had the opportunity to go into a confidential setting to make sure that we can understand better what actually took place. And I’m here to tell all of America tonight that I am shocked to read exactly what has taken place. I would think it would never happen in a country that loves freedom and democracy like this country. It is time we become transparent in all of this and I am calling on our leadership to make this available so that all Americans can judge for themselves.”
I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called “Russian collusion.” What I saw is absolutely shocking. This report needs to be released–now. Americans deserve the truth.
Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is preparing to filibuster a surveillance bill already passed by the House of Representatives — a bill that reauthorizes long-term federal surveillance of U.S. citizens under Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
In a press release, Paul said he would block the bill in order to keep a promise to protect the Fourth Amendment.
“Today, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a flawed bill that will continue the warrantless surveillance of innocent Americans. No American should have their right to privacy taken away. I will keep doing everything in my power, including filibuster, to oppose this legislation and to speak out and stand up for forcing the government to get a warrant based on probable cause, as required by the Constitution,” said Dr. Paul.
Click here to read more.
Click here to start watching and learning.
Click here to read about: DACA Negotiations, FBI Investigation Continues, Law Enforcement Appreciation Day, An Update on Regulatory Reform and Tax Reform Benefits Continue.
City-journal.org – Nothing scandalizes a leftist like the truth. Point out that women and men are different, that black Americans commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, that most terrorist acts are committed by Muslims, and the Left leaps to its collective feet in openmouthed shock, like Margaret Dumont after a Groucho Marx wisecrack. This is racism! This is sexism! This is some sort of phobia! I’m shocked, shocked to find facts being spoken in polite company!
No one is really shocked, of course. This is simply a form of bullying. The Left has co-opted our good manners and our good will in order to silence our opposition to their bad policies. The idea is to make it seem impolite and immoral to mention the obvious.
The bullying is highly effective and very dangerous. In England, in the city of Rotherham, at least 1,400 non-Muslim girls, some as young as 11, were brutally raped by Muslim immigrants over a period of years in the 2000s. Police and other officials worked to keep the facts hidden because, according to multiple reports, they were afraid of being called racist. Think about that: police officers did not want to seem racist, so they stood by and let their city’s children be raped. The same thing goes on in other cities in England and throughout Europe. And in fact, some who have spoken out have had their careers curtailed by manufactured scandal. The message is clear: it’s just not nice to tell the truth. It’s just not done. Don’t do it.
Click here to read more.
Would you like to ask Shad about his platform for Buncombe County Sheriff? Do you have some concerns about Buncombe County Community that you would like to share with Shad? Looking for a night out with fun, interesting conversation and wonderful people? Then Mark you Calendars and join us at the Fairview Community Center 1357 Charlotte Hwy, Fairview, NC next Satruday. Jan 13th 6-8pm. See you there! Bring the family, Family and community are what we are about! Shad wants to get to know you and your neighbors and chat one on one with each of you. See you on the 13th.
The Daily Signal – Climate hypocrisy is nothing new.
Celebrities cruise around the world in their private jets, eating filet mignon while telling you to pack a salad and bike to work to reduce your carbon footprint.
So, color me not at all surprised that Germany, a vocal critic of the U.S.’ decision to exit the Paris climate accord, is preparing to abandon its 2020 climate targets.
Strong economic growth is a critical reason why Germany is very likely to miss its target.
Germany has an aggressive plan to cut its greenhouse gas emissions 40 percent below 1990 levels by the year 2020. Last November, a leaked document from the country’s Environmental Ministry projected the country would miss the mark by 8 percent without additional action.
In other words, even with generous subsidies for renewable power, the Germans would have to implement some form of economy-restricting policy to curtail emissions. So much for the “go green and grow the economy” mantra.
Click here to read more.
National Geographic – Around 50 million years ago, modern-day New Zealand, Australia, South America, and Antarctica were part of a large, forested supercontinent called Gondwana. Temperatures exceeded the modern-day climate by more than 53 degrees Fahrenheit, supporting warm-adapted species of crocodiles, land turtles, and several types of bird. (Read: “Antarctica Was Once Covered in Forests. We Just Found One That Fossilized.”)
On a section of what would later become New Zealand’s South Island, an ecosystem of these diverse species clustered around the prehistoric Lake Manuherikia. In an area about the size of Prince Edward Island, they thrived for generations. But, as temperatures cooled and dried out the landmass, the flora and fauna began to die off. (Read more about ancient Antarctica’s warm snap.)
Flash-forward to today and, after 15 years of research, a team of international scientists have come forth with the discovery of a giant burrowing bat that frequented Gondwana’s skies as well as its land. Their paper, published in Scientific Reports January 10, was led by the University of New South Wales.
Click here to read more.
Last night, 1/10/18 Rep. Meadows joined Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Sara Carter of Fox News on Hannity to speak on the newest information surrounding Fusion GPS, the FBI, and the Russian dossier. The two members called on House leadership and Chairman Nunes of the House Intelligence Committee to release all relevant documents of the Russia investigation to all members of Congress for review.
Raleigh, N.C. – Legislation to provide funding and policy reforms that address GenX and other emerging compounds in North Carolina’s waterways was approved by the state House of Representatives on Wednesday with unanimous bipartisan support.
The legislation is a product of hearings held by the state House Select Committee on North Carolina River Quality and extensive collaborations with the state Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ).
House Bill 189 Short-Term Response to Emerging Contaminants provides more than $2 million to fund personnel and sampling equipment – including a $537,000 mass spectrometer machine – to help DEQ detect contaminants, collect data and pursue solutions to water quality concerns in North Carolina.
“The House’s water quality legislation modifies state policy and purchases important machinery to ensure the safety of citizens and the accountability of companies in North Carolina,” said House Speaker Tim Moore (R-Cleveland).
“This proposal is a result of a thorough oversight committee process and bipartisan collaboration. It is a significant step to protect our state’s drinking water.”
The bill also provides a comprehensive review of permit disclosure requirements and seeks recommendations to ensure full transparency in the permitting process.
“We conducted a thorough process of committee deliberations and bill drafting in the House to get this right and remove politics from the conversation,” said Rep. Frank Iler (R-Brunswick), a co-chair of the river quality committee.
It also requires that North Carolina maintain communication with neighboring states in monitoring the flow of contaminants across borders.
“The state House built a solid foundation from which to proceed and protect our citizens’ drinking water now and decades into the future,” said Rep. John Szoka (R-Cumberland), who represents portions of the Cape Fear River basin.
H.B. 189 further directs the state Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to collaborate with the Science Advisory Board to review and screen health goals before disseminating to the public and seeks recommendations on how to best notify the public of contamination events.
“I’m pleased the river quality committee was productive for both the state legislature and the administration to keep North Carolina on the leading edge of understanding and resolving water quality concerns,” said Rep. Holly Grange (R-New Hanover), a member of the river quality committee.
Representative Ted Davis (R-New Hanover), chairman of the House Select Committee on North Carolina River Quality, also released a statement:
“The river quality committee combined expert testimony with extensive debate on how to reform state law and allocate resources to best address the issue of emerging contaminants in North Carolina,” Davis said.
“I’m proud of today’s result and the broad bipartisan support the legislation received in the state House of Representatives.”
Secretary Michael Regan of DEQ spoke in favor of the legislation in the state House Appropriations Committee:
“This is a much-needed first step,” Regan said. “It’s an opportunity for us to continue a dialogue about what our agency needs to adequately keep pace with emerging compounds in our state.”
Representative Pricey Harrison (D-Guilford) also spoke in favor of the legislation in the House Appropriations Committee, thanking committee leadership and Speaker Tim Moore’s office for their work on the measure:
“I recognize it is an important first step, and I’ll be voting for it,” Harrison said.
Washington Examiner – With the passage of the GOP tax bill this week, the Trump administration has scored 81 major achievements in its first year, making good on campaign promises to provide significant tax cuts, boost U.S. energy production, and restore respect to the United States, according to the White House.
- Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
- Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
- Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
- Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
- A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
- A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
- A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
- Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
- Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
- Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
- Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
- Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
- Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.
- Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
- Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
- Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
- Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
- Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
- The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
- Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
- Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
- Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
- EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.
- Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end “chain migration,” which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
- Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
- Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
- Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
- Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
- Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
- Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
- Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
- Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
- Added some 100 new immigration judges.
- Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
- Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
- Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
- Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.
- Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
- Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
- Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
- Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
- Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.
- First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
- His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.
- The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
- Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
- Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
- The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
- On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.
- In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
- Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
- Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.
- Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
- Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
- Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, to provide support.
- Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
- Created a VA hotline.
- Had the VA launch an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with a way to access wait time and quality of care data.
- With VA Secretary Dr. David Shulkin, announced three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for veterans using telehealth technology.
- Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered a new national strategy and nuclear posture review.
- Worked to increase defense spending.
- Empowered military leaders to “seize the initiative and win,” reducing the need for a White House sign off on every mission.
- Directed the revival of the National Space Council to develop space war strategies.
- Elevated U.S. Cyber Command into a major warfighting command.
- Withdrew from the U.N. Global Compact on Migration, which Trump saw as a threat to borders.
- Imposed a travel ban on nations that lack border and anti-terrorism security.
- Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
- Pushed for strong action against global outlaw North Korea and its development of nuclear weapons.
- Announced a new Afghanistan strategy that strengthens support for U.S. forces at war with terrorism.
- NATO increased support for the war in Afghanistan.
- Approved a new Iran strategy plan focused on neutralizing the country’s influence in the region.
- Ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase used in a chemical weapons attack.
- Prevented subsequent chemical attacks by announcing a plan to detect them better and warned of future strikes if they were used.
- Ordered new sanctions on the dictatorship in Venezuela.
- Trump won the release of Americans held abroad, often using his personal relationships with world leaders.
- Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
- Conducted a historic 12-day trip through Asia, winning new cooperative deals. On the trip, he attended three regional summits to promote American interests.
- He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to build new relationships with leaders.
- Traveled to Poland and on to Germany for the G-20 meeting where he pushed again for funding of women entrepreneurs.
Now if we just could get rid of the rest of them!
Washington Examiner – The Environmental Protection Agency, seen by President Trump as a bloated bureaucratic whale, is on schedule to fulfill his promise to reduce its staff nearly in half by the end of his first term mostly through retirements, not cuts, according to officials.
The EPA Tuesday provided to Secrets its first year staff results which show that the agency is below levels not seen since former President Reagan’s administration.
And if just those slated to retire by early 2021 leave, Administrator Scott Pruitt and his team will have reduced a staff of nearly 15,000, to below 8,000, or a reduction of 47 percent.
“We’re proud to report that we’re reducing the size of government, protecting taxpayer dollars and staying true to our core mission of protecting the environment,” Pruitt said in a statement to Secrets.
Several agencies have succeeded in making some cuts, but EPA is taking a lead.
Click here to read more.
Below is a copy of an email I emailed our NC Senators and House Members on 1/10/18.
I ask y’all if, you agree to send your own email to the NC Senate and House members to put the law making power back where it belongs.
For contact info see https://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/members/reports/room-phone.pl?Chamber=Senate&viewType=normal and https://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/members/reports/room-phone.pl?Chamber=House&viewType=normal
I thank you for taking the time and for your help in putting this matter right. – Fremont
Supreme Court Can Not Make Law – the Courts are stealing the power to make law
From the U.S. Constitution – Article I, Section 1.
“All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”
The above clearly means that Congress is the only part of the government that can make new laws or change existing laws, NOT the Supreme Court. So, does it not make sense that the Supreme Court can only ISSUE opinion? Yes. And opinions are not laws. Only a statement of the Court’s thoughts on a considered subject. Not law.
From the U.S. Constitution – Article VI, clause 2
1. The supremacy clause of the federal Constitution (Art. VI, clause 2) “This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.” Supreme Court “opinions” are NOT part of that supreme law.
2. Supreme court opinions are not “law” — they are OPINIONS on the cases [rightly or wrongly] before the Court. The ONLY ONLY ONLY federal law in this land is: The Constitution, Laws made by Congress which are permitted by the Constitution, and Treaties made by the President and the Senate which are permitted by the Constitution.
Supreme Court opinions are NOT LAW.
3. But the statists have managed to convince most Americans that the Supreme Court is THE highest law making body in the entire Country. If people would only read our federal Constitution and use their heads, they would have seen through this absurd claim 100 years ago. – Publius Huldah
Click here to read: “Supreme Court Offers Opinion, Doesn’t Make Law” by the Tenth Amendment Center.
Click here to read: “Who Let the Supreme Court make Law?”
I, Fremont V Brown III, have found that when discussing the subject that the Supreme Court can not make Law with Legislators I get the reply “JURISPRUDENCE” in their argument against my statement.
But, what is “JURISPRUDENCE”? Well, according to: https://thelawdictionary.org/jurisprudence/ it is: “The philosophy of law, or the science which treats of the principles of positive law and legal relations. “The term is wrongly applied to actual systems of law, or to current views of law, or to suggestions for its amendment, but is the name of a science. This science is a formal, or analytical, rather than a material, one. It is the science of actual or positive law. It is wrongly divided into ‘general’ and ‘particular,’ or into ‘philosophical’ and ‘historical.’ It may therefore be deigned as the formal science of positive law.” Ho 11. Jur. 12. In the proper sense of the word, “jurisprudence” is the science of law, namely, that science which has for its function to ascertain the principles on which legal rules are based, so as not only to classify those rules in their proper order, and show the relation in which they stand to one another, but also to settle the manner in which new or doubtful cases should be brought under the appropriate rules. Jurisprudence is more a formal than a material science. It has no direct concern with questions of moral or political policy, for they fall under the province of ethics and legislation; but, when a new or doubtful case arises to which two different rules seem, when taken literally, to be equally applicable, it may be, and often is, the function of jurisprudence to consider the ultimate effect which would be produced if each rule were applied to an indefinite number of similar cases, and to choose that rule which, when so applied, will produce the greatest advantage to the community. Sweet.”
Well folks, as far as I can see it is NOT part of the Constitution, “The Supreme Law” and does NOT VOID nor does it have any BEARING on the fact that only Congress has the power to make law.
Supreme Court Can’t Make Laws https://youtu.be/tkHbpzUGD6M
Why We’re Losing Liberty https://youtu.be/OIfgD6_hofI
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I submit that the Courts are stealing the power to make law from the legislative branch of government, the only branch of government under the U.S. and North Carolina Constitutions that are ALLOW to make law and it needs to STOP. It’s time you took the power to make law back.
Please, consider the above and act accordingly.
I thank you for your time in this very important matter to the people and you.